Cell Tower Foreman-St. Louis-Missouri
|Title:||Cell Tower Foreman-St. Louis-Missouri|
Cell Tower Foreman
- Installs, erects, maintains, repairs, removes, or retrofits towers and antenna systems (e.g. antennas, microwave dishes, feed lines, ice shields, etc.), sometimes under adverse conditions (e.g., high towers, inclement weather, remote sites, etc.) throughout the nation using safety equipment and hand, power, and specialty tools.
- Must be able to perform Anritsu sweep testing, PIM testing, fiber optic testing, and laptop down tilt procedures.
- Must be able to read a compass and figure azimuths.
- Capable of identifying essential materials and tools to carry out scope of work.
- Read and implement project drawings and specifications.
- Transports heavy equipment and materials to work locations including remote areas to perform functions of the job using appropriate vehicles (e.g. 4-wheel drive vehicle, trailer, tractor, crane, fork lift, etc.).
- Maintains compliance with all, OSHA and customer-specific safety procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining all tools, vehicles and equipment assigned to this function.
- Prioritize and organize work to maximize time efficiency with given deadlines.
- Work as a part of a team with the ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships/communication within a small group of co-workers.
- Accurately complete travel expense reports and time sheets.
- Maintain and organize crew trucks.
- Effective planning and scheduling.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Current Com Train or equivalent certification in Tower Climbing Safety and Rescue Certification Required
- OSHA 10hr certification a plus
- Must have experience with Anritsu Site Master, Andrew, PPC, tower mapping and antenna equipment.
- Stacking towers, a plus.
- Must have experience installing waveguide, antennas and microwave dishes.
- Must have experience running crews of 2-5 climbers and solving team issues.
- Must be willing to climb tall structures in excess of 300 feet and work in all types of weather conditions.
- Able to lift, carry, push, pull 75+ lbs.
- Willing to work 12+ hours a day.
- Able to crouch, kneel, and twist throughout the work day.
- Able to reach, grasp and climb with both hands.
- Must maintain level of excellence in crews quality of work and mindset.
- Valid driver’s license and be able to pass a driving record check.
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and MVR/DMV screen.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications